Information + Knowledge = Competitive Advantage
Elanco has many years of experience in delivering additional value to its customers through its comprehensive data analytics systems. These systems have allowed Elanco to build a wealth of experience and comparative historical data, which can be used to benchmark production systems.
Elanco Knowledge Soultions (EKS); Elanco’s data analytics division, has developed the Health Tracker System (HTSi®).
HTSi® is a comprehensive tool for assessing the state of health of the intestinal, locomotor and respiratory systems in avian species. It is used to benchmark the performance of a flock during broiler production. This tool has been used for a number of years in many countries and the data from the system provides crucial guidance for top broiler producers around the world.
- allows the health of broilers to be tracked over time
- evaluates a broad range of health conditions of broilers
- analyses clinical significance of those conditions
- describes control strategies
- includes a training guide and reference database for poultry diseases associated with breeding
- is backed by 20 years of Elanco global poultry experience and records
HTSi puts producers in control by:
- identifying trends
- giving early identifications of health problems
- allowing early, targeted therapeutics
- comparing performance
- creating a sustainable competitive advantage